Sunday, March 4, 2012

Best Quote of the Week ~ [3/4/12]: Midterms Edition

...Midterms...
          "That gives you two extra days to either pray harder or study harder."
~My Finance Professor, Professor Barnes, after pushing our midterm back. (Bless this man.)


          What I'm listening to (After the Jump):


Laugh, I Nearly Died by The Rolling Stones from A Bigger Bang

Aerodynamic by Daft Punk from Discovery

Is There Anybody Out There? by Pink Floyd from The Wall

Is Anybody There? preformed by John Adams(William Daniels) from the play 1776

Carmen by Lana Del Rey from Born to Die

The Malkin Jewel by The Mars Volta from Noctourniquet

Ghost by Ingrid Michaelson from Human Again

Still Can't... by The Cranberries from Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?

All Along the Watchtower by The Jimi Hendrix Experience (Orig. Bob Dylan) from Electric Ladyland

American Boy by Estelle (Feat. Kanye West) from Shine

P.S.: Hey, should I do a music video post like this every week? Talk about different kinds of music and music videos with people. I think that will be be a good idea. Maybe on Fridays? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment