As mentioned in a previous post, I have finished writing the second short story in the Castella series and am now editing and polishing it. This process is slow and very in-depth. So, with this update I want to present the stages of the process, information on what the stages are, and completion percentage of each stage.
The Polishing and Editing Phase I (PEP I), consist of the six following stages.
1. Surface Level Editing (SLE): 100% complete. - 4/16/11
2. Rereading: 100% complete. - 4/17/11
3. Implementing SLE: 100% complete. - 5/13/11
4. Rewriting and Redoing Select Scenes (RR): 100% complete. - 6/08/11
5. Implementing RR: 100% complete. - 6/11/11
6. Next Wave Check: 100% complete. - 6/14/11UPDATED 6/14/11 ~ Woo! I'm done!!