Thursday, October 1, 2020

A Misanthrope's Lecture and Another Blogger Blog


          Hisashiburi desu--It's been a while, hasn't it? A full four years to be precise. So, is this blog coming back? No, but hopefully I got something you'll like. Follow me after the jump to see what I've been up to!


          That was the pilot episode for Kit and the Mystical Forest, an audio drama produced by A Misanthrope's Lecture (AML for short) and written by me! Since 2018, I have been working with this company to create a series of shows--mostly audio shows--and last month we'd revealed the fruits of our labor: The AML Showcase 2020! The showcase was a 2-3ish hour presentation of everything we'd been working on--about 14 pilots across 7 different shows. I won't go into the full spiel here because we have a blog: StationAML.blogspot.com and several social media accounts that will cover all the nitty-gritty details. So, if any of this is interesting to you please have a look. Thanks, and hope to ya soon! Bye, au revoir, and adiós.

AML Socials

Kit and the Mystical Forest Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment