Saturday, November 19, 2011

Still Here, After Wednesday Night (Beta) Testers Wanted

It's a text-based game--this is really the only screenshot I have.
          Hey, I need someone test this game I made to see if its puzzles are challenging and not impossible and also able to be solved within about 30-60 minutes. Another thing I want the beta-tester to look for is usability; is it user friendly. Lastly, did you have fun and how was the dialogue and story. The game is a text-based old adventure game. It's a test project. I really do need your help and to express myself better, here are The Beatles with Help!

UPDATE 1 (7/14/12): I no longer need testers for this. I've been done for awhile and forgot to update this page. Thank you if you were a tester on the game. The current version is 5.1.0.1, which you can download for free: Here. Enjoy.
          Would-be beta-testers will get their names in the credits! I will leave two mediafire links below so anyone can download the beta. The two link are just alternatives to each other. They are in zipped folders. The first link is a program file version: just open it and double click on the file named 'Still Here, After Wednesday Night (Beta)'; the second one is a straight console file version, just open it and double click on the file named 'Program'(NOTE: Not Program.cs).
         Thanks and enjoys. Mata ne.

Still Here, After Wednesday Night (Beta) (231.74KB)
Still Here, After Wednesday Night (Beta) Straight Console File (58.93KB)
Still Here, After Wednesday Night (Beta) [11-25-2011].rar (281.06KB) [Recommended]
Still Here, After Wednesday Night (Beta) Straight Console File [11-25-2011].rar (139.07KB)

P.S. The game is about 30 to an hour on the first playthroughs (depending on how difficult the main puzzle is), about 5-10 on sequential playthroughs. Also, tell me if it's too easy to solve or is challenging, but I put in too many hints.

What I've been listening to the past two weeks along with VII, IX, X, X-2, XIII and MGS series OSTs.

No comments:

Post a Comment