Friday, August 17, 2012

Elevator Music Video Update 2 ~ [8/5/12]


UPDATE 1 (8/8/12): Because of the AT&T Blackout I could access my Internet for the past two days. Sorry for the delay, here's the new video (re-recorded).

UPDATE 2 (8/9/12): Added a Youtube video link.

UPDATE 2 (8/13/12): Oops. I accidentally deleted the script. Don't worry I re-uploaded it and it should be fine now.

          Sorry, but I'm having a hard time uploading the video, so I'm just going to release the update without it and update it later.

Video Information
          The second update for my project Elevator Music Can Be Good Music Too. I talk about the new scenes added to Episode 1 script and tell how people can help me out with the project. My voice is a bit low. There was no way I was doing this without the AC on. Apologies, though. Also, I'm still getting use to recording myself.

Script for First Floor (Season 1; Episode 1 - Pilot) [Partial-8/5/12]: Here
Song List [Check Main Page]

Next Update: Sunday 8/12/12

Visit Virtual Gaia Project Every Sunday to get Updates on my audio drama project:
Elevator Music Can Be Good Music Too


No comments:

Post a Comment