Friday, February 11, 2011

I've Returned



From under a cloud of curious smoke, with piercing black eyes and a nonchalant smirk, HE returns.


          Yo, anyone who actually visits. I’ll returned from the bowels of the otherworld to update this blog. Really, my school load just lightened up some. Anyway, I have a few updates for the today.
          First. After two years and a month, Tokyopop has finally release Full Metal Panic! Ending Day by Day! And like promised it is in fact the complete arc, encompassing volume 4 and 5. It’s huge and I am very happy to have my copy. If you like Full Metal Panic! or military hijinks and action comedy pick it up now.  
          Second. I’ve been working very hard on the second episode of Castella. Hopeful I can get the story finished soon and start the proofing and polishing phrase by the end of the month. When I reach the polishing stage I’ll put up the details of the contest.
          Third. Go to Amazon.com now! Using this code: VDAYMP3S, get $2 in free music. Amazon has a ton of deals so you can use it to buy a full album like did. This promotion ends Monday! I got New Adventures In Hi-Fi by R.E.M., I highly recommend it. The album version of its opening track, How The West Was Won And Where It Got Us, is the best. Also, while we’re Amazon, next month- The 3rd Birthday and Dissidia 012 are coming out for PSP! You can get them both for a discounted price from both Amazon and GameStop. $29.99. Most likely this deal applies to other store, but I haven’t checked. Anyway, good stuff.








          Lastly, some reason stuff. I finally purchased the Vengeance Trilogy by Park Chan-wook. Great films. I had previously saw Oldboy and thought it was truly an amazing film. Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance and Sympathy For Lady Vengeance round out the package and also really great film that explore all the facets of vengeance and how it can engulf and change lives forever. If you like movies- if you’re a movie buff like me, forget the language barrier and watch. It’s an awesome collection to own.
          I also picked up Picross 3D for the DS and wow this game is addictive. I, in a weaken state, picked up Shin Megami Tensei: Person 3 Portable, too. Persona 3 + the gameplay of Persona  4 + portability + a new female protagonist = SUPER MEGA AWESOME! I’m been busy with this lately. I still love Persona 4 more. Must replay it. Anyhow, this is it for, I wish I could say I won’t go into hibernation again, buuuuttt- I will. Let’s just hope it’s short and brings with it Castella episode 2.
          Oh yeah, I've been messing with my camera recently and editing pictures, so maybe I'll upload some.

          I’ll leave with this.
          The Ultimate Rule ought to be: “If it sounds GOOD to YOU, it’s bitchin’; and if it sounds BAD to YOU, it’s shitty.” The more varied your musical experience, the easier it is to define for yourself what you like and what you don’t like. American radio listeners, raised on a diet of_____ (fill in the blank), have experienced a musical universe so small they cannot begin to know what they like.
~Frank Zappa

No comments:

Post a Comment