Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Castella In Theory 4: Rumor: A Tale Of Two Watches

Has nothing to do with my story, but I'm loving this song.
          Hey, Vahsol here. I just finished the fourth installment of Castella. This time it's the promised light story. It's just a fun tale of rumors and the crazy kids at Castella High. That's it. Please read, enjoy, comment.
          Lastly, I'm seriously going to take a break from writing Castella for awhile. At least until 2012 (I'm thinking summer), so I can focus more on other projects, school, and work. Mata ne!

Read Here> Castella In Theory 4: Rumor: A Tale Of Two Watches [13 pages; some language]
(Click to read; right click and save as to download.)

UPDATE 1 (2/29/12):  Minor fixes.

Paradise from the album Mylo Xyloto
Very short musica es musica: I love the song, especially the strong refrain, and the video is unique and interesting. Watch the video, buy the single or the album: Mylo Xyloto.

No comments:

Post a Comment