Monday, September 17, 2012

Elevator Music Video Update 8 ~ [9/17/12]


          First thing first. The Script for the first episode has been updated. I'm nearly finished. Also, I spent the week making a sort of guide as to what will need to be done with this Script once I finish. There is going to be some revising. Along with that I made a Thematic Outline--what I want to accomplish with each episode of the season story and theme wise.

          Next, I'm taking a bit of a break. What I mean by this is that I really need to focus on school and I can't spent part everyday trying to find time to write everyday... or worrying about that. I'm not stopping but the schedule is going to be more lax. This also means I'm not going to be doing these video updates every week. I was thinking about doing it on a monthly based, but we will see for now. As of right now I have the next update scheduled for the end of October. I need to focus my self on school.

          Anyway the Script is right below. Please take a look and comment. See you next time.

Script for First Floor (Season 1; Episode 1 - Pilot) [Partial-9/17/12]Here

Check Main Page
Check Facebook Group

Background Music: My Country by Tune-Yards from the album WHOKILL

Next Update: Sunday 10/28/12 (?)


No comments:

Post a Comment