Friday, December 9, 2011

Year End Photo Ops + My Signed Copy Of Skyrim Came In Today!

          I won a signed copy of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim earlier this week and it just came in! That was really awesome. I'm always entering contest, but this is really the first time I ever won before. Woohoo! Thank you RPGamer and Bethesda! Anyways, these are a couple (define a couple) of pictures I've been taking lately. Feel free to browse through them. More after the jump.


College Life


I was actually trying to smile in this picture.
I swear I'm not photogenic at all. This is why I take so many duplicates.






























































The first of many cats that stalked my cousin and I on
Thanksgiving. I only took pictures of two but it was about 10+
cats in all. Everywhere we went: Cats!








































I really like this one.











My mom and the family



















CSU got new dots!?


My free signed copy of Skyrim








I probably shouldn't have uploaded this



































P.S.: It took forever to upload these. If you like any of these pictures feel free to use them as long as you credit me: Vahsol (...this is at my risk, isn't it...).

No comments:

Post a Comment