Monday, January 30, 2012

Loyalty To The End: Membership Program

Boss: "There's a saying in the Orient: 'Loyalty to the end.' Do you know what it means?"
          Hey, everyone! I got an exciting announcement to made, as of today I have added Membership/Loyalty/Rewards Program to the blog! The program is powered by PunchTab and they are providing three great to my readers! Become a member by clicking the button on the right and start earning point (look for the red flags) to earn prizes!

          Must have a Facebook account to sign up. Make sure to sign in before earning more points!

Earn points by:
  • Visiting – for your first visit to the site every day you will earn 100 points
  • Liking the blog – for your first Like on the site every day you will earn 100 points
  • Tweet the blog – for your first Tweet on the site every day you earn 100 points
  • +1ing the blog  – for your first +1 on the site every day you earn 100 points
  • Commenting – for your first comment of the day you earn 100 points
  • Important: 500 point limit per day

Current Prizes:
  • $25 Restaurants.com Gift Card
  • $15 Groupon Gift Card
  • $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
  • $5 Starbucks Gift Card

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I've been promoting this Membership program on my blog for about 3 months and I am proud to say that it does in fact work. I can use it too, and today I received my $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card. So, yeah join me!

    ReplyDelete